Stanley Executive Search, a specialist in direct recruitment, is looking for a Legal Counsel (H/F) for its client, a leading company in energy sector.
The position is located in Casablanca, Morocco.
You will report to the head of legal, your main responsibilities will cover a variety of legal issues concerning renewable energy activities in North Africa. Amongst others, the following responsibilities apply to this position:
· Ensure all the legal support to renewable projects under development or in operations by the company;
· Create and review agreements, terms & conditions, privacy policies, and other legal documents ;
· Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues ;
· Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc;
· Advise and support M&A activities;
· Cooperate with the other members of the legal department abroad;
· Conduct research and analysis of the organization’s legal issues ;
· Follow-up of the operations between banks and financial institutions refering to the local regulation;
· Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function.
(H/F) Bachelor’s degree in international business law, contract law or any additions qualification will be considered.
You have at least 5 years of experience in an international legal departement, renewable energy sector or law firm.
A previous exprience in energy sector is a plus for the position.
Proven ability to work as part of a team in a cross-functional, international environment and communicate with people at all levels.
Self-Motivated individual with excellent analytical and organizational skills
Ability to maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department.
Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and legal drafting skills.